NMMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023: All Details
NMMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023: The National Means-cum-Merit scholarship (NMMS) There are two papers, namely, MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
NMMS Exam: Overview
NMMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023
The National Means-cum-Merit scholarship (NMMS) There are two papers, namely, MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Each paper comprises 90 MCQs to be solved within 90 minutes each.
NMMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Two papers – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastics Aptitude Test (SAT).
NMMS Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Numerical series
- Pattern perception
- Hidden figures
NMMS Exam Syllabus for Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
NMMS Science Syllabus
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Conservation and Flame
- Crop Production and Management
- Force and Pressure
- Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Pollution of Air and Water
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Reproduction in Animals
NMMS Social Studies Syllabus
- Colonialism and the City
- Human Resources
- Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Law and Social Justice
- Mineral and Power Resources
- The Indian Constitution
- The Judiciary
- Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Weavers, Iron Smelters, and Factory Owners
- When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Women, Caste, and Reform
- The Changing World of Visual Arts
- Stars and the Solar System
NMMS Mathematics Syllabus
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Comparing Quantities
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Data Handling
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Exponents and Powers
- Introduction to Graphs
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Practical Geometry
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Visualising Solid Shapes
1. How many questions are asked in the NMMS Exam?
- Total of 90 questions are asked in the NMMS Exam.
2. Is there a negative marking in the NMMS exam?
- No, there is no negative marking in the NMMS exam.